Sunshine and Sequels

SUN! We have SUN! We haven't had sun in over a week!!!! It will go away again tomorrow, so we must enjoy today. I kicked all the animals outside, even though it's still kind of cold (34) because they need to enjoy the SUN.

I slept till 8:15 - LATE for me! Yesterday was a long day, what with getting up, going to the grocery store in the rain (like I had a choice), finding a corsage at the last minute, going to my niece's birthday party and getting the boy off to his dance. I kept falling asleep on the couch waiting for him to come home (at midnight, which was good.)

And all that time I wasn't writing, I was thinking about the sequel I'm going to write to the ghost hunters book. I have three scenes so far. I've never written a sequel before, so this is kind of exciting. And I made the connection yesterday of how I'm going to tie the ghost hunters book all together, because my ending wasn't meshing with the whole "the stories I'm making up are coming true." But I figured out the connection last night. Now, to get writing.

But with the sun out, I don't know if I'll be able to settle down to write!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Amie Stuart said...

We have sun today too! It's fabulous and you're reading one of my fave books from last year!

Anne Mallory said...

*can't get past the picture...slobbers over Dean a bit*

;)

MJFredrick said...

LOL, Anne!!

Amie, both the sun and the book are great. I have NO idea how she's going to resolve this conflict!

Amie Stuart said...

LOL Mary...Satan alone makes the book worth reading!

MJFredrick said...

Amie, he is pretty darn funny! I've only got a third to go - I went to bed early to read last night.

Stephanie said...

It's stephanie... are you still around?? :)

MJFredrick said...

Stephanie!!! Oh my heavens! Yes! Alive and kicking, lol! What have you been up to? My email is mfechter @ gmail.com.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box