Writer Linkage

Long dream last night, starting with me being a superheroine, but as far as I can tell, my only superpowers were the ability to stress about money and the ability to hold my mom off when she wanted me to go shopping with her. And I dreamed I was going to be in Dallas for something with Fred and ended up staying for the RWA conference.

I may stay home today - I may have what Fred has, and now the boy has it, too. GAH. (That's my main reason for not wanting to stay home, BTW.)

This blog has been all about me this year. Let me turn it around a little.

Cool writer links:

Spreadsheets and charts

Sydney Laine Allan

Donna Caubarreaux’s Writer’s Workbook

Michelle Willingham’s plotting chart


Writer Tools

How to Use Document Map



Just a cool resource.

Find books by genre and publisher

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Hope you feel better! And interesting superpowers, that gave me a chuckle.

April said...

Hope you're feeling better fast!

I love Michelle's plotting chart. I'll have to check out the other links too!

MJFredrick said...

I thought the superpowers were pretty funny, too. I had a costume, though!

Thanks, April! I just feel...bleah.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box