Audio Book

i-is-after-u-u-in-big-trubble-now.jpg

I got my iPod to listen to audio books. Yesterday I set up my stereo at school so I could use my iTrip with the iPod and listen. I listened to most of Meg Cabot's Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, which is a mystery. It was really well done. Then I started listening to Austenland, which is about a woman obsessed with the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice and goes on a vacation where she pretends to live in that time period.

On my iPod are the following audiobooks - should last me awhile.

Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
Bait by Karen Robards
Emma, Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice
Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag
Red Lily by Nora
The Ruins by Scott Smith
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
The Historian

I also have my RWA CDs!

Okay, off to the grocery store, post office and bank :( Then home to critique and write!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Can't wait to see what you think of Twilight. I love it! Austenland sounds fun -- will have to check that out. I want to read The Historian too.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box