Goals

128295383910157500putsmedowni.jpg

Man, I fell down on those goals last week, especially the writing and housekeeping ones. Getting back into a schedule Kicked My Butt.

1) revise 30 pages of BD
2) revise 15 pages of Spy Girl and send to critique - 11 so far!
3) finish reading Trish’s revised ms - DONE
4) son to band practice TWICE (20 minutes there and 20 back, but lots of time to listen to iPod)
5) get my class going – shouldn’t be TOO bad. The worst is the construction throwing everything off
6) keep up house
7) judge one Golden Pen entry - DONE
8) enter Ghost Hunters in a contest

Enough!

This is before JDM and MLP broke up. Maybe two people with three names shouldn’t date…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you're progressing, so don't be so hard on yourself :) Anything happening with the submissions/ agent? I checked through a few posts but couldn't figure out if you're waiting to hear back on anything (I'm probably being blind!)

dawn said...

mary, that is one helluva list.
i don't know how you do it all.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box