Movies I'm Looking Forward To

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The boy got home at 4:45, we left to his band practice at 5:10, got there at 5:37. I stopped for dinner on the way back, got home at 6:20. The dh and I ate, looked at new phones online and the boy called at 7:05 for us to come get him. We got home at 7:50. Yeesh! And now I need gas. But I’m mostly finished with Austenland, plan to listen to some Supernatural podcasts today.

I was FINALLY reading the Entertainment Weekly with all the fall movies and they all looked pretty bleak. So I went to Apple.com trailers and looked around and found some fun ones – and some bleak ones, too, I guess.

Movies I’m looking forward to:

Horton Hears a Who

This looks amazing.


Michael Clayton.

Hello, Doug Ross!



The Last Legion.

Colin Firth. Seriously.



Elizabeth, The Golden Age.

Oh. Yeah.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/elizabeththegoldenage/large.html (VERY clear pictures)



The Kingdom

Because of what I write, and I love Jennifer Garner


National Treasure – Book of Secrets

LOVED the first one. But what’s up with Nick’s face? And, hello, do we NEED to see the movie after the trailer?



I couldn’t find any clips of P.S. I Love You, the Gerard Butler/Hilary Swank/Jeffrey Dean Morgan movie, or The Accidental Husband, the Colin Firth/Uma Thurman/Jeffrey Dean Morgan movie ☹
But here’s a picture from P.S. I Love You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

My husband saw Last Legion and said it was okay. Not great.

I can't wait for The Kingdom and National Treasure. Helen Mirren doing stunts! Wheee! LOL

But I'm avoiding trailers for exactly the reason you said--for years they've been showing wayyyy too much. Very annoying.

MJFredrick said...

Aww, too bad about Last Legion! I haven't been watching trailers as much, but the movies listed in EW had me curious.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box