RWA Test

128289394328871250napattack.jpg

It’s HERE!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I’ve loaded one episode of Grey’s, 6 audio books, my Supernatural podcasts and all my purchased music, my Evanescence, my Grey’s soundtracks…so exciting!!!

So last weekend I kept having dreams about conference. I dreamed that we didn’t get rooms, that we had to sleep on beds in a hallway. I dreamed that my mother went with me and hung out in the bar (SO not my mother!).

And I dreamed we had to take a test to belong to RWA, to show what we’d learned by being members. (We could use our notes, though, and of course I couldn’t find mine.)

When I woke up, I wondered what kind of questions would be on an RWA test?

Manuscript formatting, perhaps.

The steps of the hero’s journey.

How to prepare a contest entry.

Some kind of police procedure.

Historical time periods.

How to set goals.

How to make spreadsheets ;)

This could be fun…any other thoughts???

Don’t forget questions for the SEAL and the CIA agent --- or if you’re in the vicinity, come to the meeting next Wednesday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box