First Day of School, and TAGGED

i-luvz-dis-cher.jpg

First day of school wasn’t so bad. I was sitting there thinking, okay, back to my life. I fear our new principal will be a bit more strict, and it looks like we’ll have meetings at least twice a month (Mr. Allen had them once a semester!) My room is a mess and there are two huge ladders in there, so no moving stuff around for a bit.

My home phone isn’t ringing, so the phone guy is coming out TOMORROW! Good thing for cell phones, but the boy doesn’t have one. I have to schedule when I call him!

I finalled in the Golden Gateway yesterday with Don’t Look Back! (Good thing, because Ghost Hunters did not impress two of my judges!)

I didn’t write at all yesterday, which is why I’m up so early today (sans alarm, oddly, but I did have a lovely Jack/Marin dream from MEN IN TREES!)

Tonitagged me!

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Hectic
Education
Love
Entertainment (as in, love to be….also, Entertainment Weekly)
Net Surfer!

I tag:

Trish, Natalie, Sarah, Paula and Mary Beth. (Watch out, it was harder than it looked!)


I’m blogging about negativity on Wet Noodle Posse!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

Almost a Walton :) Great stuff in the contest Mary.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the contest final, Mary! :)

MJFredrick said...

LOL - I had to read that a couple of times to get that, Toni ;) First week of school and all. Yep, when I was growing up, kids always asked where John Boy was. Of course, my brother's name IS John, though he goes by his middle name.

Thanks for the congratulations, guys!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box