Only Four More Alarm Clock-less Days

128289903569808750wegetzdemfrm.jpg

I read the rest of HUNTERS MOON (VERY dark) and started DARK MOON. The one quibble I have is that the characters SEEM one way in their own book than they appear in other books. See, each book is in first person, from one character's POV. In their POV, they sound very different from the other characters' views of them in the other books. For example, this is Elise's book. She seems very cold and methodical in the other books, but in this one she sounds....needy. I don't know. Maybe just me.

I'm also listening to Janet Evanovich's HOW I WRITE, which is pretty much an advertisement for the Plum books to this point.

Revised goals:

TODAY:

Clean guest room, bedroom, bathrooms.

Critique a couple of chapters for a chaptermate.

Write 7-8 pages on Vamp Hunters.

SARA

Start storyboarding BD for revisions.

Return movies to Blockbuster!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT goals Mary. I went back to school today to start getting my room ready.

Trish Milburn said...

Woohoo, Jared pic! :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, YAY, Sam's back!

I can't believe it's almost time for you to go back. We still have next week off, and I'm eager for the following Monday, when I am on my own for six hours a day again. But I do have echoes of your sadness about the end of the freakishly fast summer.

Why does it always go so fast?

MJFredrick said...

Mary Beth! You're so dedicated! Cindi and her dh went back yesterday. Yes, Flood Day. And they actually WATCH the news. Sheesh.

LOL, Trish and Natalie --- short visit from Jared, only till I get Vamp Hunters ready for that contest.

In some ways, summer went fast, in other ways, well, it seems like a long time ago since I took Napo to the vet for his diarrhea!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box