Fire Shelters and TV

funny pictures

Apparently I’m in a Disney mood this week.

So, what I did to stop the freak out – I finished the minor stuff, word substitutions and all that. Then I got out a notebook and wrote down all the plot questions she had. I discovered some of my research was outdated. My editor insisted a fire shelter would have a floor, and in my previous research, no, they’re just big sheets of shiny flame-retardant fabric.

Well, thanks to new technology, I have to rewrite the fire shelter scene because, yes, they now are little tents. So my characters are going to be burritos. Yeesh.

I have critique today, though, so…

I think the JDM MySpace is not him. All his “friends” are from Grey’s Anatomy, and the bios all read the same. Sigh. BUT my favorite JDM website is back. Yay!

LOST is coming back January 31, a Thursday. Why? Does anyone know? Because guess what? SUPERNATURAL is coming back January 31, too. I tried to find out when other stuff is coming on, but can’t. Looks like Moonlight is new next week, though. When is Men in Trees coming back? And is Bones staying on Friday nights? What about House?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to worry about Bones for now. They're not airing any new episodes until May. *rolling eyes*

dawn said...

reading your blog makes me realize what all goes into writing.

one vote for a burrito.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

The only other show I know the return date for is Chuck, but I don't think you watch that.

I don't know what I'm going to do about Scrubs, once that's also back. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be after Supernatural is done.

I think this haphazard return schedule is freakier than everything petering out halfway through their seasons!

MJFredrick said...

MAY???? Yeesh!

YEah, Dawn, I didn't even realize it ;)

Natalie, I'm only looking forward to Jericho and Lost, I guess. I told the guys we're sticking with Supernatural on the Tivo, since we can still see Lost online, or even buy it on iTunes.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

And if all else fails, Supernatural is also on iTunes and online.

Oh, good news, BTW! The DGA and the AMPTP have a new contract agreement that contains many of the things the WGA wanted that caused the AMPTP to be buttheads. So things are looking up for the WGA strike!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box