What I Did Over Christmas Vacation

Photobucket

What I did over Christmas vacation:

Movies seen: PS I LOVE YOU (2x), I AM LEGEND, BLOOD DIAMOND, ENCHANTED, THE LAST LEGION, RUSH HOUR 3, RATATOUILLE, THE KINGDOM, WHAT’S UP DOC AND ZODIAC

Books read: 5 - ALASKAN FANTASY, DESERT GUARDIAN, ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, WATCHMEN and UNFORGETTABLE

Pages written: at least 75

Pages revised: 112 before I decided I don’t think that story’s worth the effort

GH entries judged: 6

Gigs attended: 2

Anniversaries celebrated: 21 (though we only actually celebrated once)

Houses visited: 3 – Mom, Healing Brother and Lucinda

Latest I stayed up: 3 AM on NYE, 2 AM on Friday

Latest I slept: 8:30

Days I stayed in my pajamas all day: 3

Dinners cooked: 5

Christmas goodies baked: 6

Hamburgers eaten: 5

Chick Fil A visits: 2

Taco Garage meals: 3

Bags of Mint M&Ms eaten: 2

Bags of Mint M&Ms bought: 6

Trips to Borders: 3

Phone conversations: 7

Discs of Grey’s Anatomy watched: 3

Also:

1) did my art sheet for Hot Shot
2) made a website
3) made bookmarks – need to take them to Kinko’s, though
4) babysat a dog
5) hurt the hell out of my leg
6) went to lunch with JoAnn and Stacy
7) went to Macy’s the day after Christmas

Photobucket

3 comments:

kris said...

Are you just now going back to school? How long were you off - two full weeks? Oh my lord, I would go crazy if my kids were off that long! :-)

Trish Milburn said...

Hey, I meant to tell you I tried those Mint M&Ms over Christmas and really liked them.

MJFredrick said...

We had two full weeks, but we don't get snow days built into the year, and we don't have a separate fall break, just Thanksgiving.

Trish, aren't they GOOD? I have 4 bags left. One of the teachers gave us each a bag to welcome us back. In case you think I'm nuts, she bought 21 bags!!!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box