My 21st Anniversary, 10 pages and GH Judging

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Today is my 21st anniversary. I've been married over half my life! Wow. And they said it wouldn't last....I still wish I had a scanner so I could show you how young and skinny we were!

I wrote 10 pages yesterday, despite my mini-Grey's Anatomy marathon (guess which episodes?) I haven't watched nearly as much TV as I thought because we've had just beautiful weather, so I sit in my club chair in the sun room and write. That's better anyway, yes?

I'm done with my GH judging, but one entry really stumped me. It was GOOD....the story, anyway. The grammar - not so much. Yes, my pet peeve is apostrophe abuse, but this one also switched from present tense to past tense more than once. And the synopsis had the cast of....well, some show that has a lot of people in it. But the story was GOOD. Different, complex, interesting....so unsure of the score I'm going to give it.

I have trolled the net for clips of my movie (which I almost went to see again last night because both guys were supposed to have band practice but then only the ds had band practice, so I stayed home.) I found several, including Gerry singing "Galway Girl" but I can't figure out how to save/upload them!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

michellewillingham said...

Happy Anniversary, Mary! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Mary!!

dawn said...

happy anniversary, mary. you guys make me still believe in happy endings.

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Happy Anniversary (belated) from me as well. :)

And you finished your GH judging???? OMG. I haven't even opened the box yet.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Congratulations on your anniversary, Mary!

Wahhhh, I haven't GOTTEN a box! I can't believe I'm not judging this year!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Bonnie, Michelle and Mary Beth!

Aww, Dawn, thanks!! Me, too ;)

Thanks, Elisabeth and Natalie! I was determined to knock out those entries while I was relatively stress-free!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box