Goals for the Week HOT SHOT IS RELEASED!!!!

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics



1) Write/revise Supernatural essay
2) Send requested partial to agent
3) Get back to work on Something to Talk About (this is turning out to be Breaking Daylight Redux, with all the interruptions!)
4) Guest blog at Marianne’s and Romance Bandits
5) Blog at Samhain
6) Judge Merritt entries – only 3, thank goodness!
7) Field trip
8) Spring Showers promo
9) Make dr. appt.
10) Starving Artist Show
11) Driver’s ed with the boy
12) Sew pants and skirt
13) Keep up house


Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box