Missing the Boy

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

I keep checking NYC’s radar to see if the boy is having good weather. Of course he forgot to take an umbrella – we don’t really use those much these days.


Our own weather has been wonky. Yesterday AM it was raining a lot. Perfect sleeping weather, but I didn’t want to mess up my schedule. Then when I woke from my nap, it was gorgeous. An hour later, overcast and chilly. Urgh.

Breakfast and shopping with Mom today.

Good things about the ds being gone for Spring Break

1) My gas bill will be down because I’m not driving him everywhere.
2) No competition for the cookies/Easter candy/icy mugs/Tivo/computer.
3) No empty water bottles or dirty glasses.
4) No DVDs and CDs strewn about.
5) No socks everywhere.
6) The hot water is mine – all mine!!!
7) I can go to lunch when and where I want.
8) My own schedule – I can nap or go back to bed or stay up late.

Bad things about the ds being gone for Spring Break
1) No one to talk over Natalie’s LOST theories with or my prospective Supernatural essay.
2) No one to watch movies with (the dh falls asleep)
3) No one to eat lunch with.
4) No one to let the dog out/in.
5) No one to format my DVDs for my iPod.
6) No one to clean the litter and take out the recycle.
7) I’m wishing my break away because I’m counting the hours till he comes home.


I did get quite a lot of writing done yesterday. I only have 3 scenes to go, though I really need to fix those last two scenes from yesterday because I was getting really sick. Part was a crummy diet, part was tension, I'm sure, but I even went to the Med Clinic (but left when they told me it would be a two hour wait!!) Anyway, three scenes to go, but I only know what one of them will be!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

I hope you are having a great time without them. They'll be home soon. Funny how you miss them though....

Hope you feel better, Mary :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Poor Mary.

He'll be home all of a sudden and you'll be wondering where the time went. In the meantime, *hugz*.

Also in the meantime, feel free to discuss my LOST theories with me. I think I somehow chased all my readers away! :(

Natalie J. Damschroder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJFredrick said...

Yeah, the week did go by PRETTY quickly! He'll be home tonight...When I talked to him yesterday, he wasn't having a very good time, but I think he's probably tired - got up at 3 AM Tuesday, no later that 6 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and they plan to see just about EVERYTHING in 3 days...

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box