Maybe Now I Can Relax

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

This was me last night. I was so fidgety from about 4:00 on, I couldn't do anything but eat Easter candy. The dh and I (mostly me) consumed an entire bag of gummy bunnies. And I think those last two Milky Way caramels about did me in, because I was nauseated the whole way to the airport and back.

See, I'd tracked the boy's flight home all evening. We live 3 exits from the airport, so when the plane was 5 minutes from landing, we headed out.

The highway was closed. It took us THIRTY MINUTES to go 3 exits. BUT we didn't have to pay for parking. By the time we got there, he was waiting on the curb. We stayed up till 1 talking. He'll probably sleep all day. The poor dh had to go to work at 6 this morning, though!

But I hardly got any writing done. Maybe I can relax this morning and finish my Wayback story, so at least the only thing to do next week is revise.

I do have to see Atonement and Jesse James today so I can take them back.

I got some exciting news yesterday - I made it to NUMBER ONE at Wild Rose Press and I got my first review from Simply Romance Reviews that knocked my socks off.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on number one, Mary!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Excellent news, Mary! Woo hoo!

Missy said...

Congrats on getting to number one!!!

I posted on your blog over at Writers At Play, I just wanted to let you know I bought Where There's Smoke. It was the first e-book I've bought. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to your future books!!!

Happy Easter,
Missy

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Mary Beth and Natalie!!!

Missy, thank you SO MUCH!!!! You made my WEEK!!!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box