Monday, Monday....

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

The good thing about today is that we have computer lab for an hour this afternoon. The bad thing about today...I don't know what we're doing between the bell and lunch!

I had some crazy dreams last night - one that the boy was little and all he wanted was Superman markers and milk. Yes, he did used to have Superman markers. Another dream was about the Supernatural boys, where Sam could go into a trance to see the past.

I finished Wayback yesterday - FINALLY. I've also written the synopsis and revised the first 35 pages. I'll write the query today.

Huh....whose picture to use? Well, since I'll be working on my Supernatural essay next....

Okay - funny. I went to go look for this picture, and my blog came up on the second page of Google Images for Supernatural Impala!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay on finishing Wayback!

LOL on your blog coming up!

RE: the dream--I'm reading a book where the heroine can go into a trance to see the past. Somehow I don't think that informed YOUR dream, though. :)

BTW, I just bought WTS and you're still number one!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Mary! You met your Wayback goal! :-)
Summer's almost here. That's what I'm going to tell myself every day I go to school.

MJFredrick said...

Thanks for buying my book, Natalie!!! I love being number one ;) WEIRD that the book YOU'RE reading is so similar to my dream. Hive mind, maybe???

Thanks, Mary Beth! 48 more days or so!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Um...hive mind is kind of creepy. Can we call it global consciousness instead? LOL

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box