My Inappropriate Crush

Tracy was talking about being obsessed with some 21 year old, so I'm not feeling as bad about this as I did. He IS 27, though by rights the character should be about 15 on the show. I can say I remember when he was born (GAH!)

Sadly, the crush developed the last week of summer, so days of shirtless Jamie are few and far between.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(See the necklace?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My son should have never pointed out that he looks like Justin Chambers.

Actually, I have an even more inappropriate crush, but it's on a real live person, so I'll never tell. (Okay, I'm not THAT good at keeping secrets. Cindi knows. And Trish. JoAnn might.) Sure makes going to work more fun (NOT a kid - just to be clear.)

Who is your inappropriate crush?

And did anyone see Stand-off last night? Opinions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I DO know! But I'd never, ever tell. :)

My most inappropriate crush at this point...hmm...gads, I don't think I have one. I will have to get one. They're good for a lift to the spirit!

J

Colleen Gleason said...

I know! I know!

And, hmmm...inappropriate crush? I'll have to think about that one.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

define inappropriate: does that mean if he's married, it's inappropriate? because if it is than my inappropriate crush is Clive Owen. Or Bob Mayer. Either one is pretty inappropriate!

MJFredrick said...

Rats, I forgot about Colleen. Yeah, she knows, too.

Elizabeth, well, since I'm married, I guess all my crushes are inappropriate ;)

I was thinking more like, too young, or one's office mate or something.

Like on Stand-off ;)

Tracy Montoya said...

Ha! I don't feel so alone now, although 27 is a bit more appropriate than 21. I have another horrible, embarrassing, Mrs.-Robinsonesque crush on Hayden Christianson. Generally, I crush on guys my own age or older, so I'm not sure what's up with these two.

MJFredrick said...

LOL, Tracy, well, you're younger than me, so 21 is better for you than it is for me.

Hayden, huh? Nice voice.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box