WHY didn't I get UP???

This explains a lot. And will make it a VERY long day. Plus I'm talking at SARA tonight.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I opened Hot Shot last night for the first time in over a week (Open House knocked me on my butt, and then I was working on Surface this weekend.) I read the scene, a new scene where Peyton visits her husband's grave. Good, emotional, only...I don't remember what I wanted to do with that scene. I mean, clearly she's going to realize it's time to move on, that she needs the courage to move on, but did I, like, expect her to hear Dan's voice or something? So, frustrated, I told Trish and Stacy, and then I went to bed.

Where I realized what I meant to do.

Did I get up and write it down?

What do you think?

Usually if I repeat it to myself over and over I won't forget it.

Guess what? Yup, forgot it. So will concentrate on the way to work. Hope I won't forget it again once I remember it, before I can write it down!

Anyone see Smith last night? I forgot Simon Baker was going to be in it. He was surfing, and DAY-um!

In honor of his skills:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Have you noticed I haven't been very faithful? Once I'm JUST working on Alex, hopefully I can be faithful again.)

10 comments:

Janice Lynn said...

LOL on the unfaithfulness, Mary. So many hunks, so little time... ;)

Kelly Boyce said...

God I love Simon Baker. I taped the episode so I could rewind a few scenes...

Stephanie said...

Don't you hate it when things -- important things like plot or character development points -- slip your mind? Arrghh!!!

I'm sure it will come to you, though : )

Trish Milburn said...

Ah, the lovely Simon Baker. :) I saw about the last 25 minutes of the episode when you e-mailed me and reminded me it was on.

Esri Rose said...

Oh, man! I'm pretty good about writing stuff down. And this is why.

MJFredrick said...

LOL, Kelly! Let me guess - the surfing, the grin when his buddy's getting out of prison and the robe?

The thought didn't come back to me, though I kind of remember the gist - my heroine is doing the same thing her husband did to her, or she's afraid she is, or something. I can't remember. Worse, it tied into the next scene. GAH!!!

And you know, I have enough notebooks and pens that I can keep one by the bed. Why I thought I could remember that when I can't remember anything else, I have no idea.

Toni Anderson said...

LOL--faithful? We have to be faithful???

Anonymous said...

UGH I hate it when that happens!!!!

I sleep with a notebook by my bed for that very reason. But I've definitely done the same thing. HUGS!
Hope you remember again.

Watched Smith. Loved it.

Shesawriter said...

Mary,

I watched Simon Baker last night with DH and had napkin in hand to hide the drooling. ;-)

MJFredrick said...

LOL, y'all, on the Simon Baker thing. He was particularly lovely in this show.

And did they change the actor from the pilot on Men in Trees? The guy tonight was cute - the one in the pilot, less so.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box