Behind Already?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

So, the bad thing about having your house cleaned is that you see the things they missed. So I'm attempting to remedy that this week, one room a day. Except I'm already behind.

See, I am making writing the priority. I'm meeting those goals first, new pages on the paranormal and revised pages on the historical (yes, still. It keeps getting pushed aside.) Only then am I working on the house. Yesterday I had errands to run--library, post office, HEB. Then the boy took me to Borders. And the dh needed help finding proof of insurance so he could get his license renewed. The search took about half an hour.

Today, back to HEB (we went to the fancy one yesterday and I wouldn't pay their prices for meat and ice cream.) But I got a great strawberry lemonade which may be my drink this summer.

But now....writing.

Jensen Ackles Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, making the writing the priority! Your legacy won't be a clean house, no matter how hard you work at it, so good start to the summer!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Natalie. Today we're going to see just how focused I can be.

CandaceCalvert said...

You know I envy the Nap Daily deal.
Oh guru, teach me. ;-)

Emma Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJFredrick said...

First, you get up at the crack of dawn (which you do.) Then get at least half your work done. Then get a good book and lay down during the hottest part of the day with the ceiling fan on. Then....zzzz ;)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box