Graduation Day

The boy graduated last night. It was a pretty nice ceremony, but we strained to see him in a class of over 600 kids. We thought we knew which one he was, then when he walked to the front of the stage, the announcer said, "Attending University of Texas at Austin." Hm, maybe not the boy. Then they mispronounced his name!!! Grrrr. But he's graduated and he's happy and he's home safe and sound, sleeping.

The boy and his girl.

Photobucket

The boy, his grandpa and Sue.

Photobucket

The gf took our picture with the boy in his cap and gown, so we don't have a picture with him in his gown, but here's us after.

Photobucket

The boy, his grandmother, step-grandfather and uncle.

Photobucket

The boy, his godmother and her SO.

Photobucket


Today we're doing some sightseeing before the godmother and her SO head for the airport. Then catfish for dinner ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the boy, and to you and Fred, too!

Hugs,
J

Tracy Montoya said...

Aw, congratulations, Mary! Your son is adorable!

Norah Wilson said...

Oh, Mary, how wonderful! And your boy is totally adorable. :-) Congratulations to him, and to you & Fred. It's a long haul, isn't it? I've got one poised to graduate university next year, and another just a few years behind him.

mary beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Marianne Arkins said...

Awww.... **sigh**... don't want to think of MINE graduating.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Congratulations to all of you!

You've had pictures of him from time to time, but he's a lot more manly looking than I remember. LOL I think I've been reading your blog a lot longer than I realize. :)

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, ladies! I think he's pretty adorable ;) The new haircut makes a big difference, too. He looks older.

Norah! University! I don't want to think about that yet. It was just a blink since he started HS!

Marianne, don't take any moment for granted...it goes too quick! I'm just glad I get to hold onto him a couple more years since he's staying in town for college.

Natalie, I've been blogging 4 years, so...his entire HS career! He was a scrawny thing back then ;)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box