I Haz a Sad

funny pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a baby daddy--with two different women. He has a 4 year old child with one actress and a baby with another (27 year old actress from One Tree Hill.) I don't know why it bothers me, except that it does. It just seems irresponsible and I don't like knowing it. I guess the last I heard about his social life, he was back with Mary Louise, and that doesn't seem that long ago. It was at least a year, I guess, if he has this baby with Hilarie.

It's not like knowing David Boreanaz cheated on his wife (which Trish told me) but I'm...disillusioned. Maybe if she wasn't so much younger. JDM is one day younger than me. It would be the same as me dating Jared :-/

I submitted STTA to TWRP and realized the book is just a hair too short to go to print, so I worked on expanding that yesterday, and I have three more scenes to work on in Sunrise Over Texas. I'd like to be done by Wednesday.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Boggles the mind how folks make the leap from person to person, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Sorry :-(

I try to look at the GOOD Hollywood relationships (few and far between ... but HEY, Sean Connery -- oh-so-sexy Sean Connery -- is still happily wedded (from IMdB: In 1975 he married Micheline Roquebrune and they have stayed married). If James Bond can do it, anyone can.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I just try hard to separate their personal life from their professional. The mere fact of his parenthood doesn't really tell us anything about the true circumstances. And even when they're obvious douchebags, it has nothing to do with the characters they play. USUALLY I can keep that separation in there so my entertainment value isn't diminished. :)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box