Elizabeth tagged me....again

Elizabeth tagged me with this one.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Pirates
The Mummy
Two Weeks Notice
Phantom

Four places you have lived:
Clinton, OK
Sunnyvale, CA
San Antonio, TX (that’s it!)

Four TV shows you love to watch (Gosh, only 4? Harsh)
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
24
My Name is Earl

Four places you have been on vacation:
NY
Grand Canyon
MN
FL

Four websites you visit daily:
eHQ
Wet Noodle Posse blog
Trish’s blog
Paperbackswap.com

Four of your favorite foods: (depends on what time of day you ask)
Hamburgers
Chocolate
Stuffed jalapenos
Fried mushrooms

Four places you would rather be right now:
In bed
Grand Canyon
On a warm beach with no people for a long way off
In a cabin in the mountains

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond:
Trish
Kris (even though we’ve done this)
Paula
Tracy


New Gerry pictures!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill Monroe said...

Clinton, Oklahoma? Really? You'll have to share all those details!!!

MJFredrick said...

Um, I was about 19 months old. Apparently my dad was stationed at the AFB, we lived on a farm with a pond where he fished a lot, we had a goose that would chase me and a cat and a dog that were such good friends that when one of them died, the other brought food to the grave.

Trish Milburn said...

Oh good, now I don't actually have to think about what topic to put on my blog today. :)

That's so sweet and sad about the cat and dog. I did an article on the Elephant Sanctuary a couple of years ago, and one of the things the director told me was that when one of the first elephants died, her best buddy would come and lay on her grave. I guess she missed her.

MJFredrick said...

I knew you'd appreciate that, Trish ;)

Stacy, I'm glad you're feeling better. I've had a productive morning, too. I'm ready for my nap, and my son still hasn't woken up!

kris said...

Wait - I've been tagged - that means I have to answer these questions on my blog, right? I'm such a virgin at these things!!!

kris the clueless

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box