For the teachers

For the teachers... word choice can be very, very important.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A man standing in line at a check out counter of a grocery store was very
surprised when a very attractive woman behind him said, "Hello!" Her face
was beaming.
He gave her that "who are you look," and couldn't remember ever having seen her before.
Then, noticing his look, she figured she had made a mistake and apologized.
"Look," she said "I'm really sorry but when I first saw you, I thought you
were the father of one of my children," and walked out of the store.
The guy was dumbfounded and thought to himself, "What the world is the world coming to? Here is an attractive woman who can't keep track of who fathers her children! "
Then he got a little panicky! "I don't remember her," he thought but,
"MAYBE....during one of the wild parties he had been to when he was in
college, perhaps he did father her child!"
He ran from the store and caught her in the parking lot and asked, "Are you
the girl I met at a party in college when I was so bad and then we got really drunk and had wild crazy sex on the pool table in front of everyone?"
"No", she said with a horrified look on her face. "I'm your son's first
grade teacher!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's cute!

Unknown said...

That is soo funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Keeping this in mind while I teach a bunch of 15 year old girls who would LOVE to catch any verbal misstep I make! In fact, they caught one today, and just loved it. LOL I did, too.

JoAnn

Marianne Arkins said...

What a great joke!! I'm passing that one on... thanks for the laugh.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box