My Latest Obsession

Ten new pages, but I deleted three from yesterday, so a net total of seven. May be the last of the new pages today, then I'll layer in, I think.

It’s a terrible, terrible thing to be obsessive.

Every night I watch an episode of Grey’s Anatomy. Every night I go to bed thinking about…Alex. Yes, Alex. The pig. Even when he’s trimming his nose hair, Justin Chambers has me riveted to the screen.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Since there are only a finite number of GA episodes, I have rented The Musketeer (bleh!) and Rose Hill. (Remember Rose Hill? Based on the Julie Garwood series For the Roses? Wasn’t Cole the hero in the big book? Well, in the movie, he’s not. He’s Justin Chambers.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I’ve looked for pictures. Again, a finite number, considering he was a model. And not all of them are good pictures. There’s one of him with a kind of a ‘fro and these huge sunglasses – ick.

I’ve looked for info online. He’s the same age as my brother and a twin, did you know? And the father of FIVE kids! Four girls, including twins (almost makes me want to write a straight romance about a single dad…) and a boy. Hey, if you were married to this guy, would you want to do anything else but make babies?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I don’t even really understand it. He’s not that handsome – I mean, what is with the eyebrows? And the haircut? And he’s such an ASS on GA.

Image hosting by Photobucket

But still, I can’t WAIT to write his story.

Image hosting by Photobucket

10 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I've never watched Gray's Anatomy (I think I just heard a gasp of horror from the assembled crowd), but wasn't he in "The Wedding Planner", too? He looks like Mossimo (or however you spell it).

Hang on, I'll go to IMDB...

Okay, he was Mossimo, and here's a list of everything he's been in:

IMDB for Justin Chambers.

Just thought I'd help feed the sickness... LOL...

MJFredrick said...

Hmmmm, am I obsessed enough to watch a J-Lo movie? I could fast forward a lot, right?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but in case you don't get back to the comments section on my blog, here's a link for that math stuff:

www.everydaymath.uchicago.edu

I'm not into Justin Chambers, but I TOTALLY understand being obsessed. :)

Toni Anderson said...

Hmm--I never watch Gray's Anat, but he's very very intriguing. OK Hot damn it!! I couldn't watch The Wedding Planner because of JLo. Something about her and her weird hubby turns me right off. Lucky escape for Ben Affleck.

Anyway, he's lovely and 5 kids? Wow. I stuck at two and still flail through everyday life :)

Dana Pollard said...

Ok, I'll admit, although he's not hunk-o-hunk of burnin' love hot, I'd do him.

My obsession is with John DeSalvo. Thankfully I'll get to meet him this May!

MJFredrick said...

Dana, cool on getting to meet your hero. Did you see I stole your countdown?

I totally don't understand my own attraction here. Maybe it's just that I cast him in that role, you know, the soldier boy...but no, I thought he was hot before.

I think he's even short. And kinda skinny.

Nope, I don't get it.

I promise, more Gerry tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

WTG on the 7 pages!! :)

KATZ said...

Mary, awesome progress on your pages every day!

Nope - I'm not seeing it with Justin Chambers. I really think it was his role in Wedding Planner that put me off, too - he acted very "touched in the head" or else it was just a horribly bad Italian accent, and that's all I can see now.

And, is it me, or are male actors/models just getting skinnier and younger?? :)

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Five kids?! He doesn't look old enough to be married let alone have five kids. Oh, man. I'm feeling old.

Way to go on the seven pages!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Michelle! I got three more pages last night after a day of running around. Today is testing, so I MAY get a few pages in while the kids are working.

Sarah, that's part of the reason I don't want to see The Wedding Planner - I don't want to be put off, not when I have this GREAT story for him. (Okay, character. No story yet.)

Elizabeth, he's 35. Not TOO far behind us!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box